Sr. Shannon Schrein, Ph.D., OSF, Dean of the Lourdes University Graduate School, announced a new Executive Master of Organizational Leadership degree program. The Executive MOL is a two-and-a-half year program with classes meeting one Saturday per month. Applications are now being accepted for the Fall 2016 cohort.
Program features include:
• Choose from two concentration tracks: Global Leadership or Healthcare Leadership;
• Candidates complete 27 credit hours within the MOL core courses and 9 credit hours within the MOL elective/concentration courses;
• An iPad, 360 Leadership Assessment, textbooks and optional international travel are included in the cost of tuition;
• Merit scholarships available to qualifying Executive MOL candidates;
• Lourdes University alumni will receive a $1,000 Alumni Scholarship
“The Lourdes MOL program has more than 350 alumni in the northwest Ohio region who are leaders in their respective fields. Our graduates are in the forefront of the healthcare, for-profit and non-profit sectors,” says Patrice McClellan, Ed.D., Director of the MOL Program.
For more information about the Executive MOL program, contact Dr. McClellan at 419/517-8862 or email@example.com.
The Graduate School is offering a spring open house Tuesday, April 5, 6 to 8 p.m. at the Franciscan Center of Lourdes University, 6832 Convent Blvd., Sylvania. Those interested can RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419/824- 3517.
To apply for the Executive MOL Fall 2016 cohort, visit the graduate school admissions page at www.lourdes.edu/gradschool, email email@example.com or call direct at 419/824-3517.