Seniors are one of the most vulnerable populations during this Covid-19 pandemic. Some area markets want to help:
- Dollar General
- Strongly encourages that shoppers allow the first hour of each shopping day be dedicated to senior customers.
- [8 a.m. to 9 a.m]
- *The store will close an hour early, at 9 p.m., to allow employees to clean and restock store shelves.
- Open for senior and at-risk populations only during these hours:
- [Monday through Friday
- 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.]
- *The store will remain open to the general public until 9 p.m. each night.
- The first hour of shopping every Wednesday is for “vulnerable guests — including elderly and those with underlying health concerns.”
- [WEDNESDAYS 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.]
- *Stores will be closing early at 9 p.m. to allow for cleaning and restocking.
- Walt Churchill’s Market
- Hours for senior and at-risk populations only.
- [7 a.m. to 9 a.m.]
- *Stores will be close early at 8 p.m. to allow for cleaning and restocking.
- Whole Foods Market
- The first hour of operation is for customers who are 60 and older.
- [8 a.m. to 9 a.m.]
- *Store hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
If there are any stores or services to add to the list, please post them in the comments and they will be added.
We will get through this together!
And stop hoarding toilet paper!