SYLVANIA THEN & NOW
In 1937 James and Leona Underwood purchased the residential house that once sat on this parcel, built by Ray West. West developed this land along the south side of Monroe Street into 14 lots, which he called Hubbard’s Addition to Sylvania. This parcel was Lot No. 11, and included a 50-foot by 60-foot parcel behind it. Continue reading SYLVANIA THEN & NOW
